- What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- What happens if I stop making my monthly payments?
If you miss your payment, you will have a 10-day grace period to pay your next installment before your order is canceled and subject to non-refundable fees.
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
Tickets are limited to four (4) per person.
- Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your junk folder), please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- Are tickets expected to sell out?
There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So, get your tickets early—we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
- I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me. When will I receive them?
Tickets will begin shipping closer to the event. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
- How can I avoid ticket fraud?
The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Front Gate. If you buy resale tickets, we advise you to get them only from trusted friends. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
- What is a payment plan?
Payment plans, or Layaway plans, allow you to secure your ticket with a deposit down at purchase, followed by split monthly payments. A payment breakdown, payment dates, and other details can be found during the checkout process on Front Gate. Your total payments will depend on your cart value.
- How can I upgrade to VIP?
Please contact Front Gate Tickets. You will also have the ability to upgrade on-site at the event.
- Will tickets automatically transfer to the festival in October 2021?
Yes! Valid passes will automatically transfer over to the festival in 2021. For additional ticketing support, please reach out to Front Gate Tickets at 888-512-7469 or email Front Gate Tickets.
- What if I can't make the new October date?
All active tickets will automatically transfer to the new October dates. If you can't make the new dates for whatever reason, we will be opening a refund window on Friday, April 16th after the full announcement goes live. Stay tuned for more details.
- Will there be any pandemic safety measures in place for III Points 2021?
We are working closely with all local and state authorities on any necessary measures. For the safety of our attendees, III Points Festival 2021 will only take place as long as all safety restrictions have been lifted.
- What time does the event start & end each day?
Will Call is open 2pm–4am daily. Event times are 5pm–5am daily.
- Can I enter anytime?
As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned that day, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates (sign up for emails at the bottom of this page). Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Can I see a festival map ahead of time?
Yes. Maps showing stage locations, food, bathrooms, etc. will be available prior to the event on this site and/or our social channels.
- Where is the closest airport?
Miami International Airport (MIA) is just a few miles away from the festival venue!
- Is re-entry allowed?
No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
- What is the camera policy?
Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras that do not have detachable lenses or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
- What can I bring with me?
See our complete list of Acceptable and Prohibited Items.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Lost & Found services will be available inside the venue during show hours. Following the event, all phones, wallets, IDs, passports, credit cards, prescription glasses, and tech items (such as cameras or portable chargers) will be held at an off-site location.
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- Does the venue have cash machines?
Yes, ATMs will be available on the venue grounds.
- Will parking be available at the venue?
No, parking will not be offered on the festival grounds.
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to purchase or consume alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms of ID.
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.